WTF is the spiritual status and authority of a person who would write with this
kind of arrogance, vanity, and self-righteousness? The cold sneering
pridefulness here, it is a disqqualifier—a serious disqualifier—for any claims
that you know the first thing about why you were created, the nature of
ultimate truth, or what is reality. Can you please cease and desist, Vaj? Sure,
let's go offline—if this will spare us from reading someone as pompous and
insolent as you are. It's a PROBLEM, Vaj: you don't know what humility,
innocence, sincerity even is—The Pinocchio effect. I am very sorry, Vaj: How
about if I promise not to rub your nose in it from now on. Will that deter you
from punishing us with posts like this? How can you claim any kind of spiritual
disinterestedness when you write into the consciousness of another person at
FFL who you have determined is "on your side". If you calculate this in what
you post, then you vitiate any claims to want to know the truth. Because if
truth was your objective you would not customize your post in such an
incestuous way like this.