From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Dixon
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 3:51 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The weekly Republican massacre

Naaaaa. It wasn't the guns that killed anybody, it was a 99%'er. Constable
evicting, most probably, a dead beat from a poorer neighborhood. But I guess
you could say *it's Bush's fault* since his father's presidential Library is
only a few blocks from there. The woo woo rays may have been overpowering.

Great Britain, with 1/3 the US population and very few guns, had about 34
gun-related homicides last year, as I recall. That’s fewer than we have each
day.