FREE VIEWING & DISCUSSION

DATE:  Wednesday, August 29th

TIME:  7:30-9:30

LOCATION:  Morning Star Studio

51 ½ South Court St., Fairfield, IA

“Humanity Ascending: Our Story”

featuring futurist and visionary Barbara Marx Hubbard

(run time: 37 minutes)

Our storyteller, Barbara Marx Hubbard, provides the unique perspective of
viewing our humanity’s history. Through what she terms as "evolutionary
eyes" the history is an unfoldment of a fourteen billion year journey of
transformation that is now pressing us forward to give birth to a new,
never-before-seen Universal Humanity capable of co-evolving with nature and
co-creating with Spirit. This compelling vision of hope sees us at an
evolutionary edge where the old world is dying and the new world is being
born.

Barbara’s Agents of Conscious Evolution, Noel Marshall and Bob Warner,

husband and wife, are touring the country in their RV-home to share this

powerful message of hope with our cosmic family new friends!

(http://birth2012.com/2012/07/21/touring-couple-creates-hubs-and-inspiration
/)

JOIN US!! FOR CONSCIOUS CONVERSATION

AND CO-CREATING OUR NEW HUMANITY!

www.Birth2012.com

Co-Hosted By:  ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Jewell Marie Lisco

QUESTIONS: Noel @ 920-312-0301