Do I really have to ask you not to do this very douchey thing, Barry, really?

OK then I'll ask. Please don't sign my full name at the bottom of straw men
versions
of my POV out of respect for the fact that most of us just skim posts within our
otherwise busy days and it is hard enough to keep track without this in the mix.
There were many statements in what you write here, Barry, that I wouldn't want
anyone to
think I had generated. If you want to play fast and lose with accuracy and just
assume other people will keep up, please do it at your expense in the future,not
mine. This shit we put up on the Internet is FOREVER. It carries some
responsibilities.