From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of feste37
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 10:11 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Fairfield smart meters

I received a letter from Fairfield Waterworks informing me that I had a
smart meter in my home. This was news to me. I knew a new meter had been
installed but I thought that was at least 12 years ago. They say they
started installing them in 2002, but I suspect it was before that. Anyway,
they are now removing these meters free of charge for anyone who requests
it. But I have suffered no ill effects from this meter. Nothing at all, even
though it is in the basement in a location almost directly below my bedroom.
So I may just leave it here. I'd be interested in any other local
perspectives on this matter, which has caused such a furor in Fairfield.

Everything has an effect. Just a matter of degree. Half the world may end up
with brain tumors 20 years from now, due to cell phones. The influence
contributing to that wouldn't necessarily be noticeable.