>From my sister:

Just for listening, people get a FREE DVD download of Dr. Paul's new  20
minute lecture --

"Introduction to Ayurveda and Wellness Tips for Better Sleep"

and there are other optional offers as well.....

  _____

We were recent guests on an online radio show called the Love Your Path
Show.
Thought you might like to check it out. We discuss the TM Technique and
Ayurveda (Prevention and natural health) .

This replay will be available starting TODAY at 4:00 CT, and through the
weekend.

Please scroll down for all the details.

Warmly,
Carol & Paul Morehead

P.S. We have 3 Special Offers - (all optional, of course)

1. Just for listening, you'll receive a free DVD download of Dr. Paul's new
20 minute lecture --

"Introduction to Ayurveda and Wellness Tips for Better Sleep"

2.  And (optional) TWO 45 minute Ayurvedic Wellness nutritional and
lifestyle consultations (either in person or online) with Dr. Morehead for
$97 ($300 value)

3. and from Carol, a 45 minute personalized Yoga session (in person or
online),

and a copy of her new video -- "Rejuvenating Movement Breaks for Busy
People"

  _____

>From Email: Nancy Brook

Love Your Path Radio

The replay of Paul & Carol Morehead's interview is available this weekend
online at:

 <http://www.loveyourpathshow.com/Morehead>
http://www.LoveYourPathShow.com/Morehead

You can listen in beginning Thursday 9/27, at 4:00 pm (Central Time)

We live in a time when stress seems to be a natural part of

our daily lives.

Dr. Paul and Carol Morehead gave some extremely useful tips

on how to quiet our minds, improve our health and live with

much more creativity. The secret? Transcendental Meditation,

or TM.

Paul and Carol have both been teaching TM since the early

70s. (Though, you'd never know it by looking at their photo -

they look like they are still in their 30s!)

This is the same meditation that Oprah and Dr. Oz recommend

as part of a healthy lifestyle. The benefits that can be

realized from a simple 20 minute practice in the morning and

evening are astonishing!

We also talked about Maharishi Ayurveda, an ancient and

natural form of healing. I loved the discussion on why I

become so tired and often have a stiff neck after travel,

and Paul and Carol discussed some helpful ways to counter

these travel-related maladies.

You won't want to miss this insightful and practical discussion with two
true experts!

with 3 Special Offers -

1. Just for listening, a Free download of Dr. Paul Morehead's 20 minute
lecture "Ayurvedic Wellness Tips for Better Sleep"

2.  And a special offer of TWO nutritional and lifestyle consultations with
Dr. Morehead for $97 ($300 value)

3. Carol is offering a 45 minute personalized Yoga session online, and a
copy of her new video --

"Rejuvenating Movement Breaks for Busy People"

You will want to listen to this. Check out the replay

of this amazing interview with Paul and Carol Morehead

that we've made available for you. Remember, it's only

going to be online for the next 48 hours, so listen right

away!

There's a whole lot more in this information packed

interview, and you can still listen! But you've only

got 48 hours to check it out:

    <http://www.loveyourpathshow.com/Morehead>
http://www.LoveYourPathShow.com/Morehead

Also, check out the Thank You Gift Paul & Carol put

together for you:

    <http://www.loveyourpathshow.com/Morehead>
http://www.LoveYourPathShow.com/Morehead

Sincerely,

Nancy

P.S. Listen to Paul & Carol Morehead's replay to find

out more about the Special Offer:

    <http://www.loveyourpathshow.com/Morehead>
http://www.LoveYourPathShow.com/Morehead

Nancy Brook