Ravioli

That's funny ... she doesn't even mention you.
Maybe yer just her boy toy, always bragging
how you yer "doing" Her.

I'll ask Shri Devi Palden Lhamo if she has heard of you.
Obviously yer a very important person.
She must have heard of yer preemptive eminence.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> Empty, shut the fuck up OK? Stop irritating me. How's your Sadhana
these days? Devi had been complaining to me about you a lot these days.
She's not happy Empty, not happy at all. Empty, I'm telling you I'm
going to whip your sorry ass if you make my beloved unhappy.

> Love,
> Dad.
>

> On Oct 9, 2012, at 11:22 AM, "emptybill" emptybill@... wrote:
>
> > Elf Baiter, FYI -
> >
> > The Arabic word "al-lah" actually is a title that means "the Deity".
It is only one of the 99 traditional names of The Deity. The declarative
testimony lā ʾilāha ʾillà
l-Lāh is the affirmation of the unicity of The Deity, who has no
two-ness (Zoroastrian dualists) or three-ness (Christian trinitarians).

> > Your season premier is entitled "The Rainbow Bridge". It is the
narrow passageway balancing a "right view" and the hell fire of the
final incandescence. The final incandescence is the unmitigated presence
of The Deity and the denier's consequent annihilation while directly
seeing the "Face/Identity" of The Deity in the midst of their own
obstinate denial. Robin is the classic denier, both unsubmitted and
unsubmitting. In essence, it is someone who doubts anything other than
themselves.

> > To affirm the uniqueness of The Deity means that we simultaneously
realize our contingent insubstantiality and our true non-being …
i.e. our relative absence from Reality, except for the gift of being -
which is only received through pure grace.

> > But of course none of this should concern you.
> >
> > It is, as Jason points out, just more metaphysically theistic
poly-bullock-itry.

> > Fer sure …
> >
> > Elf Baiter sez -
> > Who the hell is The Deity? If I haven't heard of him/her then they
probably aren't worth knowing. Maybe it's a rock band, a new TV show, a
song? Geez Bill, how could I have missed the season premier?