<http://www.motherdivine.org/email/updates/2012_4_hm.html> VIEW EMAIL WITH
IMAGES

 <http://www.motherdivine.org/> The Mother Divine Program: Blissful Life in
 Freedom, Fullness, and Enlightenment

  <http://www.motherdivine.org/email/images/yellow_leftcolumn.jpg>

Dearest friends and supporters of the Mother Divine Program,

We'd like to bring you up to date with recent developments regarding
Heavenly Mountain, North Carolina.

As all of you are probably aware, last year we purchased the East Campus
property of Heavenly Mountain (Mother Divine's former home) as a permanent
home for the Mother Divine Program and Maharishi University of Enlightenment
in North America. Since the purchase last May, renovations of the campus
have been in progress, and by and large have been going well.

However, we are writing now to inform you of the very recent decision we
have had to make with respect to these renovations and our property there.

After deep consideration and taking advice from experts as well as wise
leaders of our Movement, we have concluded that we must stop the renovations
on the Heavenly Mountain property and try to sell it. We wanted you to know
that this decision was not made lightly, or without careful thought and a
very complete assessment of our situation.

In the past two months as we started a detailed investigation of all the
suites and common areas in the large building and the dining hall, aided by
a team of expert subcontractors, we began to uncover more and more work that
needed to be done in order for the buildings to meet the basic requirements
for occupancy.

Even though we had performed thorough due diligence on all the buildings
prior to purchase, additional and more extensive damage came to light once
the renovations were in process. At first we thought we would be able to
overcome these challenges, but this month we received a comprehensive
summary report from our project manager and renovations team outlining the
scope of work and related costs necessary to achieve partial occupancy of
the campus. The report indicated a time line of one year or more with costs
exceeding our budget by many millions.

In addition, we considered once again the very high operating costs and
ongoing maintenance of an older facility such as this and the pressure that
would inevitably be put on our future financial requirements. Even though
this was factored into our original fundraising goal, we had not counted on
the renovations taking so long or being so extensive and costly. We feel
that new construction with recent energy saving designs could significantly
lower ongoing operating costs and be more sustainable for us in the future.

There is still a great need and desire to create a permanent and comfortable
home for the Mother Divine Program in North America, a place where we can
all be together, expand our numbers, and welcome ladies from all over the
world to join us for courses and special programs.

The Heavenly Mountain property remains very valuable and for the right
person with plentiful resources could be a great investment. We are all very
optimistic that the sale of this property will yield a nice profit that can
be the seed money for the permanent home for Mother Divine.

We have the sense that Nature is organizing for us in the best possible way
and guiding us in a very positive direction. We have already started to
explore some promising options.

We deeply appreciate your continuing support of the Mother Divine Program,
and look forward to sharing with you our future plans for a new home for
Mother Divine and Maharishi University of Enlightenment that will be
sustainable and ideal in every way.

Jai Guru Dev

With all our love and gratitude,

The Raj Rajeshwaris and members of the Mother Divine Program

  <http://www.motherdivine.org/email/images/yellow_rightcolumn.jpg>

  <http://www.motherdivine.org/email/images/yellow_footer.jpg>