Most Tibetan translators are interpreters of the uttered paragraphs
which they remember from the just finished discourse of a Lama.
Most preform "condensations" of the Lama's words with the resultant
uncertainty about total fidelity to his actual message.

Matthieu Ricard is a Gelugpa mouthpiece for the Dalai Lama and in many
ways professes a type of neo-buddhist presentation to Western
practitioners.

We don't need more neo-buddhism with its über-synthesis of
rationalism and new-age platitudes.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" rick@ wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2225634/Is-worlds-happiest-man\
-Brain-scans-reveal-French-monk-abnormally-large-capacity-joy-meditation\
.html