These so-called "authorized" sampradaya-s and their versions are merely
Vaishnava creations based upon various favored interpretations.

Nothing more.

Shridar Swami's was the commentary which Shri Chaitanya recommended
for his disciples but whenever "tat tvam asi" was uttered or
quoted he covered his ears and pretended he couldn't hear it.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nayakanayaka" <nayaka@...> wrote:

> http://www.bhagavad-gita.org/Gita/verse-13-07.html
> Try these commentaries.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card" cardemaister@ wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptybill@>
wrote:

> > > Card
> > >
> > > Apparently you never tire of parading Hairless Krishna
> > > Propagandhi. I discussed this forced interpretation in
> > > a post with you in the past.
> > >
> > > Early Old-Timers?
> >
> > Well, it's kinda "interesting" that A.C's website has
> > 'anaadi mat-paraM brahma' (Vaishnavite reading?):
> >
> > http://www.asitis.com/13/13.html
> >
> > ...buh..buh...but my Finnish copy of As It Is (Kuten Se On)
> > has 'anaadimat paraM brahma' ("Shankarite" reading?), but[!] the
vocabulary has 'anaadi mat-paraM brahma' (V.r.):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66867356@N02/8002198778/in/photostream/ligh\
tbox/

> > This confusion almost makes me nuts...shucks! :-/
> >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card" <cardemaister@>

> > > mukti.

> > > personal

> > > either.