You mean there are so many gay people in Europe that they're birth rates are
dropping?

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of John
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 11:28 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Same Sex Marriage Is a Crime Against Humanity

Seekliberation,

It can be argued that homosexuality inhibits the growth of Creative
Intelligence. The gross effect if not checked is the collapse of society.
For example, many of the countries in Europe are losing population and are
not replacing those who have died. As such, there will be no young people
who could take over the jobs of the country which would contribute to the
loss of productivity, or at worst the collapse of society.

This trend has not yet reached this level of concern in the USA. But it is
worth watching what would happen in Europe.

JR

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "seekliberation"
<seekliberation@... <mailto:seekliberation@...> > wrote:

> I often wonder if these people who claim homosexuality is going to destroy
humanity ever did any research on the statistics of homosexuals. Statistics
like this:

> 1. Percentage of murders committed by homosexuals vs. heterosexuals
> 2. Percentage of rapes committed by homosexuals vs. heterosexuals
> 3. Percentage of members of congress responsible for the housing market
bubble crisis that were homosexual vs. heterosexual
> 4. Percentage of congress, DOD, and Dept of State members who justified
unnecessary wars who were homosexual vs. heterosexual
> 5. Percentage of theft and fraud committed by homo vs. hetero
>
> I don't know if there's a way to research these stats because some people
hide the fact that they're homosexual. But I can say this from experience:
I've been lied to, assaulted, cheated, had personal belongings stolen,
verbally insulted, and none of the people who did these things were
gay/lesbian (at least not openly).

> This is very typical hypocrisy, to create severe problems in society then
demonize some other social group who doesn't contribute even a fraction to
the really serious problems that you do. I'm open to the idea that
homosexuality is a perversion and unnatural, but i'm also not stupid enough
to think that homosexuals are destroying humanity at any faster of a rate
than heterosexuals. Heterosexuals are more than capable of destroying
humanity without any help from the homosexuals.

<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:

> > A Cameroon archbishop stated so.

http://news.yahoo.com/cameroon-archbishop-calls-same-sex-marriage-crime-agai
nst-164343932.html