This series of posts from Barry is so obviously off-the-wall insane I'm not
even going to try to address them. They're evidence of desperately serious
psychopathology and fanatical obsession that have completely taken over his
mind. I won't even call them full of lies, because he's so far gone he
genuinely believes what he writes. So let's just say they're full
of...uh...inaccuracies. Or better, delusions and hallucinations.

 I'll just point out the delusion he starts with: Neither Ann nor I "brought
up" Robin. This series of discussions began with Michael Jackson claiming that
Maharishi had declared Robin and Andy Rhymer to be enlightened.

 And it all goes downhill from there.

 Oh, one bit of inside info from my private communications with Robin: Robin's
last post was his attempt to wrap up the argument Curtis had forced on him and
get out of FFL for good. He was sick of the place. He neither expected nor
wanted Curtis or anyone else to respond, contrary to Barry's convoluted
fantasies.