---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote:

 I don't know why you believe I am interested in what you say. You produce
little original content here. Mostly you are Judy-lite, her snide
second-in-disdain for those Judy needs to attack . You're wasting my time.

 And you're wasting mine with your tattling and idiotic message about Facebook
and your wife. You can block Ravi if you think he is harassing her or you can
got the FB administrators or you can shut up and stop making such a big deal
out of absolutely nothing. For such an old, crotchety guy you are such a baby
and a really cantankerous one at that.