 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Who Are You Going to Call?
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Saturday, March 1, 2014, 6:57 PM

 Yes, I read about that.
 I found it hard to believe but it turned out I was just
 wasn't capable of crediting people with behaviour like
 that!
 But then,
 there is a privately funded creation museum in America so
 it's clear they walk the walk big time. Not like over
 here where religion is at most a summer fete on the vicarage
 lawn.
 Mind you, I
 am seriously looking forward to "Noah" with
 Russell Crowe. Sounds like a classic....

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...>