On 4/18/2014 12:24 PM, curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com wrote:
> It is all intellectual smoke and mirrors.

Judy did a masterful job of sucking you guys down a theistic rabbit
hole. I can't recall a time when she was in better form. It was just
awesome! The question is why would you guys be so suggestible? Some
people just feel better when they have someone to talk to, I guess. Go
figure.

Your biggest problem is not Judy, but Barry, who is on your side of the
debate - a guy that claimed he saw Rama levitate hundreds of times. I
mean if you can't even refute a smoke and mirrors stage show, how are
you going to debate metaphysics with Judy?

---
is active.