 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: What are the *benefits* of believing in God?
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 12:06 PM

       Anything one pulls out of memory is past, is
 past life. Anything one does not remember is the same
 experience as if it were never there. What is the need to
 fine tune what 'sort' of memory it is? Life is now,
 though it is nice to remember now and then.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...>