Anyone could make a "well-documented" evidence. Cook up a manuscript, pay a
dozen poor Hindu-boys a few rupies to read it in front of a camera and, viola !
That's what the britishers did to use in their smear-campaign against Sai Baba.
At least I believe they were britishers due to the plumpness of their efforts.
It had the "SUN" written all over it.

 On 4/23/2014 8:26 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:
 > Just as Satya Sai Baba, whose exploits as a serial child molester
 > couldn't have *been* more well-documented, escaped any kind of
 > prosecution during his (sorry) life.

 Maybe you could post the "well-documented" evidence for us to read,
 because I didn't find much convincing evidence here. Has he ever been
 convicted of a crime? I'm not trying to defend Sai Baba, but your claims
 are suspect to say the least. Go figure.

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba

 ---
protection is active.