 Barry's linked to that "Barry's fantasy image of Judy" photo at least a dozen
times since I posted it (and at one point he did a Photoshop job making it
appear to be a huge crop circle). Talk about obsession!

 Admittedly, the photo was an afterthought. If anybody wants to see what I look
like when I'm not making a face, just click on the left arrow on the page at
Barry's link. (I was grinning at the egotism involved in taking a "selfie" with
a Webcam.)

 Maybe I'll take one for him later today. I'm sure I could look even funnier
than you do in that shot he obsesses about. I might as well give him some more
mileage with an even "uglier" face when I get through with the camera.

 Only someone comfortable in their own skin is going to post a picture like you
did, Judy. I think it's funny and you scored there with that visage of yours!
Poor Bawwy doesn't seem to realize that inner ugliness is far more
life-threatening and unattractive than someone making a face at a camera.