Really? She'd file for divorce just because something's wrong with the
marriage? How petty!

 Judy,

 We still don't know if this story is true or not.

 Yes, that's why I said "most likely possibility" and "almost certainly just a
dumb rumor." Are any of those words unfamiliar to you?

  Only time will tell.  If Ellen files for a divorce, then we can be certain
something is wrong with their marriage.

 Most likely possibility: She isn't pregnant. This is a story from the National
Enquirer. It's almost certainly just a dumb rumor, tabloid B.S.

 Anything is possible in any marriage these days.  Gay or straight.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1225474/portia-de-rossi-pregnant-ellen-degeneres-reportedly-considering-divorce-after-baby-shocker/