Actually, as you know, Richard, I did post a photo of "my own face" a few years
ago (along with "Barry's Fantasy Image of Judy"). It's in the Members section.
That's the one azgray is referring to. Apparently he believes he's the only one
who can see it, so he feels safe in describing it as what he wishes I looked
like.