On 5/4/2014 9:18 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> I'm sure the people in the Ukraine will be thrilled to know this as
> they are coming under the thumb of the Russian dictator

Apparently the majority of people living in Eastern Ukraine and the
Crimea are of Russian descent and speak Russian. You do believe in
self-determination, right?

> and the Jews especially who are now being required to register as a
> precursor to God knows what. Jai Guru Stupidity.

Oh, so NOW you're taking up for the Jews in Ukraine, but in a previous
post, you were in support of the Palestinians. You sound really
confused. Go figure.

---
is active.