 It's been about 6 weeks since Judy posted. She once said, quite recently, that
posting here was her "hobby." She has been doing it here since, what, 2005?
Then she suddenly disappears. I emailed her but did not get a reply.

Usually people do not suddenly give up their long-standing hobbies unless they
are in some adverse circumstances, such as bad health or worse. Does anyone
know anything?

I think it rather sad that someone could be such a presence on this board for
so long and then vanish, and for it to produce such little comment.

 I also emailed her but no response. I am actually worried about her. Since I
don't frequent any other forums presumably someone here would have noticed if
she was posting elsewhere.