 From: "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2014 4:51 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Judy

Ann and everyone I just did a prasna about Judy's status.  The chart shows that
Judy might have gotten in an accident, either in her car or a house fire.  She
may have injured her lungs or knees in the process.  The accident is serious
and may still be in the hospital.

Somebody should followup in the hospitals near Judy's home to see about her
condition.

I only just saw this, Seventh. I fear that something bad may have happened,
because I don't recall Judy ever going silent for so long. But I have no way of
finding out what is going on with her. Like many posters here, I had some rough
exchanges with Judy, but there were some pleasant ones too, and I miss her. The
fact that she has not replied to private emails from me or Ann is not good news
at all. Perhaps we will never know.

Worry not.

I always said to her, as a public comment, that she shared very little of her
personal life, for someone who was such a prolific poster.  She always said
that I was mistaken.  I guess I was right.  How does someone like that, as you
say, just disappear, without some comment about it?

It's been about 6 weeks since Judy posted. She once said, quite recently, that
posting here was her "hobby." She has been doing it here since, what, 2005?
Then she suddenly disappears. I emailed her but did not get a reply.

Usually people do not suddenly give up their long-standing hobbies unless they
are in some adverse circumstances, such as bad health or worse. Does anyone
know anything?

I think it rather sad that someone could be such a presence on this board for
so long and then vanish, and for it to produce such little comment.

  • [FairfieldLife]... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808