From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 9:23 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] The Meissner Effect of Consciousness and its spiritual
Darshan The Dawn of a New Age

Om, you people are re-contextualizing words in Rick's mouth here. In context
Rick don't have to believe nothing like what you are trying to say, he
certainly knows the Meissner field effect [M.E.] of consciousness like the
Maharishi Effect observes.   Just what do you think a darshan is? You doubters
are pitiable spiritual midgets. You are simply pitiable,

http://amma.org/

-Buck

Well, Rick no longer believes in the Maharishi Effect, so...

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> ,
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com <mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> > wrote :

That's right. What Rick was saying was that saving lives, as Maharishi did in
Teheran, was insane.Makes you wonder what side everyone is...

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> ,
<LEnglish5@... <mailto:LEnglish5@...> > wrote :

I was only summarizing what Rick said he now thinks about going to Tehran to
participate in group meditation during teh Fall of the Shah:

Insane ("crazy" was the actual technical term he used, I think).

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> ,
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com <mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> > wrote :

BTW: I'm sorry, I thought your post was by Bhairitu, notorios for making broad
and misleading comments about a movement he left years if not decades ago. Your
posts usually command a high level of respect.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> ,
<LEnglish5@... <mailto:LEnglish5@...> > wrote :

My bad about saying that Rick was on Purusha when he went to Tehran.

As for the rest, you and Michael appear to sock puppets for each other,
misreading everything everyone else says and arguing incessantly with people
what you think they said, rather than what they actually said...

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> ,
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com <mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> > wrote :

First; Purusha wasn't even invented. Second; though all ambassies expected huge
problems,closed down and moved all personell out of the country expecting riots
and possible deaths and even though the airlines closed down all flights to
Teheran, not a single person was hurt. It was a major success-story for our
Movement. Despite what the naysayers or ill-informed like yourself will
continue to blurb.---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , <LEnglish5@... <mailto:LEnglish5@...>
> wrote :

Well, in fact, the founder of this Forum, Rick Archer, wrote a comment about
the time he and a bunch of Perusha were sent into Iran during the Fall, and how
surreal it was to go on the roof of his hotel after Program and watch buildings
only a mile or so away burning after being struck by weapons or something.

He also describes his current take on his activities back then:

Insane.