On 8/25/2014 7:03 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

One has doubts as your problems seem to be deeprooted trauma, but let's see what Fleetwood is able to accomplish. From what I've heard his influence is not bound by space.

The first step in recovering from mental trauma is to see a cult-exit counselor or a professional BEFORE the trauma becomes deep rooted. If the condition persists over a long time, you get people subscribing to an internet discussion group and trying to talk themselves out of their cognitive dissonance. Sometimes the condition actually worsens and morphs into another trauma - getting ridiculed on a public forum for being a true believer in the first place.

Face it, if someone hasn't come to terms with their youthful indiscretions in thirty years it's probably never going to get resolved except through medication prescribed by a doctor.

"completely cure people from heavy pshycosis"

Wow! So there is hope for you True Believers yet!

*From:* nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, August 25, 2014 3:43 AM
*Subject:* Re: Quotes on celestial life by MMY (was Re: [FairfieldLife] Movie Time)

"And to think that Mr Fleetwood thinks so highly of you. I wish you could learn something from any of these men. They are real gentlemen, and you are not." The only explanation is that he tries to help the poor fellow. I once had a discussion with shaman who claimed it was possible to bring back and completely cure people from heavy pshycosis as a result of a LSD trip with the shear force of consciousness. He could be right in theory but I never saw nor heard that it ever happenned. Mr Fleetwood is a good man, he could have similar ideas about his healing abilities regarding the fellow who has been pestering FFL with bad language, namecalling and extreme negativity lately.