Bush has made a disastrous mess of so many levels of life that to feel
sorry for him doesn't make any sense unless there is some personal
transference going on there.

Think of the hundreds of millions of lives he's negatively impacted,
with 3+ years left to continue on this rampage of destruction,and
transfer that "feeling sorry" to all of the lives impacted by this
group of rakshasas.