How can you really come down on a guy who seems to live for that?

That will probably change for me too. (-:

On 11/7/2014 8:37 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

It's true Steve. And you do have a heart, you're a genuinely nice guy who would actually not want to harm the infirm or failing. And it really isn't bawee's imagination or some trick of technology, I am ignoring him more and he's noticed it, as is Jim and I am pretty sure we will both continue to do so unless bawee actually has something new to say one of these years. But since I'm skipping most of his posts now someone else will have to let me know if he does. In the meantime, keep being the good man that you appear to be. God knows (yes God (!) gasp) there are enough here who need to find in their hearts your kind of gentleness.

/He seemed to be pretty lonely lately since Judy stopped responding to his postings, so I've been trying to engage him, but he doesn't seem to want to talk about the really interesting and important topics - such as yogic flying or human levitation.

I can't even get him to talk about karma and reincarnation.

Steve is trying to help Barry, but he just seems down on everything and everyone these days. Years ago, I used to be one of Barry's greatest supporters, both of us being military brats from Texas, but he apparently doesn't want any help these days.

Or, maybe this is the way he deals with his cognitive dissonance. Go figure./

      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]