Anyone who uses such language is seriously disturbed. I just hope he doesn't
harm that small child he is often photographed with. Someone oughta call the
cops on him, and at least check his hard drive for kiddie porn.

 Hilarious; from fantasizing about "butt fucking babies"  to: "I felt myself
drawn into it and through it into other realities."  The Turq is coherent
indeed :-)

 On 11/26/2014 10:10 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...