Edg wrote:

> Richard J. Williams is an evil-supporting, war-mongering
> apologist for killing children for oil -- ample proof of his
> having approximately the I.Q. of a rehydrated wad of
> prehistoric coprolite.

You just don't seem to get it, Edg.

You're the guy that got brainwashed into selling nonsense gibberish for a living. You're guy that was put in a trance-induction state for 29 years. You will probably never get over your cognitive dissonance.

As for me. I appreciate the Maharishi for teaching me an easy to learn relaxation technique - it was ideal for me at the time. But, I'm not a big supporter of the TMO in the U.S. or anywhere else.

But, just for the record I DO NOT support Maharishi's simple-minded maxims about the reason to go to war or not, for the nation's self-defense. I fully support President Obama's decision to use drones to eliminate and destroy the terrorists ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

You are the guy that threw the Maharishi and the President under the bus in order to support your liberal ideology. You are the guy Barry was talking about when he posted that you that would have believed almost anything in order to support the Maharishi and his TMO up to and including "buttfucking babies".

To be clear, you were the guy that lived in a TM Center for five years; you sold the snake-oil for decades. You ARE the TMO and the True Believer.