From: "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

On 12/07/2014 06:20 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    From: "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

  On 12/06/2014 05:00 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
wrote:

    From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

         Dear Rick, Instilling an administrative no-fly zone of  silence over
FairfieldLife  as a means of disengagement would be  important moral leadership
in changing the manifest  wreckage of unkind tone that this  battlefield of FFL
has  become. It is time to clear the FFL field  spiritually.  I would support
you in this,   -Buck, the Patriarch of Peace on  FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups.

  Bhairitu, please bear in mind that I am old and partially-retired  in the
Netherlands and thus SO  not a soft touch financially  :-), but consider this
an offer to pitch in to crowd-funding  your rendering (in the animation program
of your choice)  of Buck, the Patriarch of Peace on FairfieldLife  at
Yahoo-groups.
  Your recent assessment of Willytex was masterful. I suggest that  this might
offer another opportunity  for creativity.

  And I assume you've seen Rick's version of the same picture?  :-D
  I actually haven't. Color me clueless, without clue. Or better, post  Rick's
version.  :-)

 From batgap.com but I thought it was also in photos on FFL but you'd have to
look through a lot of pictures of Willytex to find it.

http://3hxxqd15t9lh3dgopm39smls.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/022-Rick-Archer1.jpg

Much better.