 I used to channel Jesus myself - its not that big a deal.

 LOL, it would be for me!

 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2014 2:26 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Christian answer to ISIS and much else

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <seerdope@...> wrote :

 Possibly there is more to it. Or not.

 (1) I was surprised to read Hammond's bio -- 25 years as successful corporate
lawyer working on global mergers and acquisitions -- clearly an odd career
culmination for the alleged soul of Brighu, Jacob, one of Jesus' apostles,
Plato, Johnathan Swift and Mark Twain.  Yet the career, and his nominal clarity
as a speaker  distinguishes him from babbling street person babbling and
run-of-the-mill new-age crazy.

 Alleged soul indeed. But I think you make an error in assuming that because
someone is smart and has a successful career then they are more likely to be
correct in their theological musings. There is no end of highly intelligent
people with PHD's who believe the most preposterous crap with no supporting
evidence whatsoever.

 It's like how Ufologists assume they have a credible witness because they are
a member of the police or armed forces. There really is no way to iron out the
natural human tendency to be mistaken during unusual or unexpected situations.
Or to unwittingly make things up or embellish what is in the environment, or
just our minds.

 So George Hammond strikes me as highly deluded - no matter how sincere his
beliefs. I can't tell him apart from some of my highly intelligent new age
friends who believe in angels. I actually know someone who channels Jesus!

 I'd like to do a Q&A with both her and George and compare results but I know
the answer already as it's been done before. Parapsychology 101.

          • ... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... seerd...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]