 From: "geezerfreak@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 1:18 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: George Hammond's November 30, 2014 Lecture

   Curtis!

 I check in here every few months but lately it's been more like every 6 months
or more.

 I check in today and notice Judy is seemingly gone. Really? Can someone me the
short story of what happened?

 More importantly, I did watch George's 3 hour extravaganza on the 30th, having
been clued by several people that it was taking place.

 Your summations of the event remind me of why I occasionally liked to poke in
here. And now with your latest observations above on MMY's early discourses,
all I can say is bravo and nail hit squarely on the head.

 Any new recordings of yours I need to know about brother Curtis?

  • Re: [FairfieldL... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... seerd...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... seerd...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... geezerfr...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]