---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <WLeed3@...> wrote :

 The point is that, "the ONLY WAY OUT is IN" Come to know the SELF

 Not because M satiated things I like to here! however I did like to hear him.
 Come to know the "SILENCE better & U will then KNOIW" as well.
 NOT just sit but Be in meditation while sitting.

 Ah, but I do meditate, twice a day in fact.

 Perhaps it's time for you and Buck to accept that we are all different and
think in different ways and that meditation doesn't change that in the
slightest, thank the lord. It'd be a dull world if it did.

 But do you really think this place is worse for losing the "peak" crowd?

 In a message dated 12/11/2014 6:52:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,