My area did not quite get the storm as expected though I heard my neighbor pounding away on Weds night. He was putting up tarp to cover their aging and probably leaking shake roof. I did go for a walk this morning with my umbrella and it sprinkled more Seattle like than the monsoon we had Weds and last night. You'd have to go out to the Washington coast to see this kind of rain.

The Bocci Ball courts at the Waterfront Park got flooded but downtown didn't. I have a creek up the street but it has long had flood control and the worst storm only raises the water level halfway up the channel. Besides like most of the houses on this street I'm up about a three feet above street level so no flood problem.

The storm I remember in Seattle was the one the sunk the Hood Canal Bridge.

On 12/12/2014 11:17 AM, emily.ma...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Hi Share. After a review of the posts here and there, you posted the link that Barry provided on "food and porn." That was some beautiful food and those were lovely girls - I enjoyed it. If it means something to you, than it has meaning.

Hope your holiday season is going well. We had quite the windstorm here last night. I hope all here from California survived intact.

I have been lurking the last couple of days and enjoying the conversations and posts. Nothing like some time off to improve one's mood.

I forget james. What did I migrate there? I guess it all means something!

*From:* "jamesalan735@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 10, 2014 10:04 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: what does " Moved to the Mountain Top Mean?

Well, Share, I think that there are some reasonable explanations and also a few other aspects you didn't mention when one digs a little deeper....

Most of the people in The Peak left here because they were not happy here and have moved on. They don't feel the need to look back. Good for them. Some of The Peak members left a residue of bad feeling here, and so it is not surprising that they are mentioned on FFL now and again. I expect that this will die down over time.

Something that you didn't mention is that a few people maintain a presence in both groups, and only two of these people has attempted to bring over something of FFL to The Peak, but nobody there took the bait.

Buck continues to post his tantrums here almost daily, but in his posts on the Peak does not do so, except once when he referred to FFL in somewhat negative way. Since nobody on The Peak followed up on his FFL reference, his remark was left to die, so to speak.

You have also attempted to bring over a topic from FFL to The Peak, and nobody took you up on this, so your remark was also left to die on the vine.

Now, that's gotta mean something as well.

What I find VERY interesting is that no one is writing about you all on the_peak. And yet, how many times have you all written about them?! LOL! It's gotta mean something!