book

-----Original Message-----
From: Stan <fsp...@bellaliant.net>
To: WLeed3 <wle...@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Jan 24, 2015 6:07 pm
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Now Online: Air Force UFO Files

Bill:
 The guy from Fairfield life is full of baloney.There is a letter from Lt.
Colonel Shubert to Senator Patty Murray and my detailed response indicating
that what he said was almost completely false or misleading..both published in
my book TOP SECRET/MAJIC.
It was great to talk to you. Thanks for the stuff you sent. I will send items
about me versus Kevin Randle and his attempts to show there was no crash in the
Plains.
Most cordially indeed.

Stan Friedman