-----Original Message-----
From: Mousumi Dey <mousumide...@gmail.com>
To: William Leed <wle...@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Mar 31, 2015 10:18 am
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] India

Yes, all of this is India but then India is a land of compromise, consideration
and a lot of love too which they have not highlighted. Each state has it's own
language (including different scripts), customs and traditions - separately
they are like islands but for better or for worse all the 29 states are married
to each other and stay together for greater good - a unique country. The reason
I believe is the underlying current of the teachings of the Vedas and Sanskrit
which binds this multicultural multiethnic society into a harmonious
conglomerate. A lot of countries can still learn from India.

Mousumi

Mousumi Dey, PA-C, MPAS, MBBS, MHA

          ​Digestive Associates
         2031 North McDaniel Street