I support Doug Hamilton as moderator.

-----Original Message-----
From: Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jun 21, 2015 3:50 pm
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Let's vote -- let's just see who wants Rick unseat
Doug.....

I vote for Rick to take the moderator job from Doug.

Just reply with a quick yea or nay.

If there's, say, 60% of the active posters saying "yea," then it's on Rick --
NOT DOUG.

Rick, I'll say it again -- you jumped the shark.....and it LOOKS LIKE you did
it with a very deep cynicism towards Doug.  Why?

Why?

Come on, Rick -- you present yourself as the MASTER COMMUNICATOR WITH THE
ENLIGHTENED....why not with us struggle-muggles here?

I'll go another step.  You've PERHAPS been bribed to do this.  "Bribed means"
someone "got to you" about FFL and the blackeye it is to the Fairfield
meditating community -- HAVE YOU CHANGED YOUR HEART?

Are you now again a movement blissninny stooge?

IT LOOKS LIKE IT -- AND APPEARANCES ARE EVERYTHING.

Rick -- this is YOUR REPUTATION ON THE LINE HERE -- not Doug's.