U should comprehend that's the reason!   Lack of CONSCIOUSNESS ! My friend who
I hoe meditates to find such both with in & with in &   / with out!

-----Original Message-----
From: awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 24, 2015 11:15 am
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Stampede

Okay, can someone explain this to me? What happens to crowds of people during
these pilgrimages that causes them to step all over each other? Does someone
yell "Fire" or "free cinema tickets for the first hundred to cross the finish
line"? I mean, I just don't get it. Maybe dying on the way to a Holy Shrine is
the way to go but surely there is some system that needs to be put in place to
prevent these outrageous amounts of people being trampled to death.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/25/world/middleeast/mecca-stampede.html?_r=0