Thanks Rick I will do so! Keep me up dated please, Col. Wm Leed IV Ur friend,
USA RET., & Ur friend 716-688-7686 & theirs as well! , The Kern Family

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: 'FairfieldLife' <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 6, 2016 11:11 am
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Please put your attention on Karen Karns' husband -
for his health

From: Karen Smith

Subject: Please put your attention on Karen Karns' husband - for his health

Date: January 5, 2016 at 5:51:14 PM EST

Dear Anthony,

Karen Karns told me in the dome this morning that her husband is very, very
ill.  She is afraid he will die. She is very upset.The doctors do not know what
 is wrong.  He has very little energy.  He went to doctor Karimova today to get
tests at JCHC.  Dr. Karimova is giving him tests for cancer, and she said she
hopes they are not too late. They have seen Dr. Krishna, the AyurVedic doctor,
he was not able to tell what is wrong, either.
Karen and Don (Ark-hal) have such a close relationship, it would be very hard
on her if he were to die now, as he is only age 61.  She is asking that her
Sidha friends please pray, or put their positive attention on him.  My wish is
that they grow old together, and both live many more years together in peace,
love, wealth, health and happiness.

Since he was on purusha for years, perhaps there are other purusha who may know
him there.

Jai Guru Dev,

Karen