-----Original Message-----
From: Logan McK. Cheek III <lm...@cornell.edu>
To: John Alan Bishop <jablan...@aol.com>; Bishop Jacqui S.
<fortunatewo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 12, 2016 12:40 am
Subject: Fwd: Greatest Quote Ever?

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Try this with a straight face...

You may need to read this several times...  I love the caricature!

Quote of the year.

"My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My
proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the
opposition it faced early on, you know the remnants of prior situations and
mind-sets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have
overlooked the bigger picture, and we didn't do that, and I'm proud of that.
Very proud. I would say that's A major accomplishment."

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

Could someone please tell me what she just said?  And she is running for
President???

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile