<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209267625672286&set=gm.219986705160821&type=3>

“This is a very precious time for the world. Everything depends on how our
awareness is; just don’t let it be shaken. Our awareness is the basis of all
these transformations.   More than ever before, time demands we remain
completely ourselves. It is a very tender, delicate time for us—we should not
become angry, indifferent, or sad; we should just be like an ocean. The
evolutionary power is waking up. We shake it, then leave it; then after some
time shake it again. Each time a new level of purity, awakening is added.”

~ Maharishi