The Rain Raga worked !  Praises be to the Unified Field!  Wild storming!
Beautiful blood red sunrise at first light overtaken by a wild rain storm right
now. All across the County, even up there on those meditators up in that Vedic
City. I got my chainsaw out in the truck right now in case I gots to cut my way
through the storm debris to get to morning meditation up in the Dome.  Jai, Jai
Guru You!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Up at the campus bookstore do they still sell that rain raga?

 Things  is getting desperate dry around here. First cutting of hay was
 okay following a decent wet spell earlier from the spring.  But not hardly
much rain since.
 The storms split and go different directions from Southeast Iowa.
 Any rain that does fall burns right off the next day.
 Soil moisture is about 75% of normal according to the DM Register.
 But around here the subsoil moister has been drawn out by
 prolonged days and weeks of heat, wind and sun. Pastures are going dormant.
 Row crops looking pretty stressed. Subsoil moisture was low anyway going in to
winter.
 For weeks now. The Dome group meditation numbers are terrible.
 Om how long can we hold out?