"Transcendence of peace" means to go beyond peace, I am not sure that is what
you meant. It would mean peace is bypassed.
The might mean the absence of peace or it could mean something beyond peace and
non-peace, but not peace itself.
It could also mean one transcends non-peace, and somehow gains peace, but the
word order is ambiguous as removing non-peace might be neither peace nor its
opposite.
Until enlightenment, expressed as "The Transcendent," this terminology
considers this goal as an object even though it is the subjective value of
experience and not an object of experience, it is the value that contains the
objects of experience and illuminates them (if you think of it dualistically).
Transcendence is more like a verb than a noun. It implies passage rather than
arrival.
You pass beyond ignorance, but the removal of ignorance does not mean you are
in a different place -- you are in the same place, but not quite so
half-witted, seeing things clearly for once.
Transcendence as a concept is a stand-in word for the process of renewal and
repair. The destination is always where you are and this never changes.
Using transcendent as a noun implies one is at the bottom of the spiritual
ladder, hopefully looking up to supposedly a better life. If still hoping for
this, the point of it all is missed once again. Difficult it is to get out of
this mental straight jacket.
Religion tries to maintain the straight jacket, while spirituality tries to
break the mould so the nature of freedom and captivity become clear.
If you consider it from a unified perspective, differences pale, it cannot be
thought because there is no subject or object, even if you were standing in the
midst of a thunderstorm and being pummeled by hail, deafened by thunder and
blinded by lightning.
And remember pride is the inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance,
merit, or superiority. "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit
before a fall." You want to transcend ignorance but pride is an unfortunate
by-product of ignorance. It is a crutch and shows lack of courage, lack of self
reliance, a mask of puffed up self image.
    On Monday, December 18, 2017, 11:28:40 AM GMT, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com