Good advice throughout this NPR piece: the material we attend to, the company
we keep (satsang) and actually meditating. My wife is a meditation teacher from
way back and has been contacted more recently by people she taught years
(decades) ago who are simply appreciative of having learned to meditate and
relating that they still practice it for all the good reasons of meditation.

 Yay, good reflection on meditation, and meditating in groups can be helpful
too. Like meditating in the Fairfield Domes if for no other reason can be
‘activating’ of a meditative inner experience.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/01/04/575167967/meditation-for-fidgety-skeptics-offers-practical-advice-for-stressed-out-cynics

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/01/04/575167967/meditation-for-fidgety-skeptics-offers-practical-advice-for-stressed-out-cynics

 Listen to the story (7'10"):

https://ondemand.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/npr/me/2018/01/20180104_me_meditation_for_fidgety_skeptics_offers_practical_advice_for_stressed-out_cynics.mp3

https://ondemand.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/npr/me/2018/01/20180104_me_meditation_for_fidgety_skeptics_offers_practical_advice_for_stressed-out_cynics.mp3?orgId=1&topicId=1033&aggIds=100876926&d=430&p=3&story=575167967&siteplayer=true&dl=1