Hello,

 In browsing posts on FFL, I came across a link to ILA. I have some questions
and hope to engage in a conversation about ILA.

 The ILA site shows artist rendition of future campus.  The "future campus"
makes it sound like something planned.  However, other material on the site
make it sound like an active program.  So my first question, what is the
current status and size of the ILA program?

 Anyone on FFL participating? If so, how do you like it?

 What is the program? -- hours, general schedule / practices, etc.

 Site says acceptance in IAA and current Dome Badge is required for governors
and sidhas -- though not meditators.
 What are the current requirements for Dome Badge? (and is IAA acceptance the
same as having Dome Badge). I understand, at least in the past, (relatively
strict) good standing in TMO is required, including not seeing other teachers.
Is review of Dome Badge qualification dealt with on a case-by-case basis, a
total situation appraisal, or is it a rigid checklist?  (See background below.)

 Do original Governor courses still qualify one as a Governor?  If not, what
additional courses are needed?

 And it appears meditators can participate in ILA. If I don't still qualify for
governor programs, can I participate simply as a meditator. What is the daily
program for meditators?

 Are all the direct fees for ILA included in the housing fee (I understand food
and transportation are participant's responsibility)

 Some background to help put my questions in context. I am a meditator, teacher
(not recertified), governor (from original courses) but have not been active
with TMO for a long time. The last TM center I visited was probably 1995  to
see some visiting pundits and a week at (former) AV clinic in Pacific Palisades
in late 90's before it was sold. I lived in FF for a few months when it first
opened. I taught full time for several years in mid 70's and part-time for
several years prior. I have done long programs. I participated in three TM
courses lasting six months and various shorter ones.  I lived with a group of
Sidhas in first few years of the program doing group program regularly.  I
attended various large assemblies in the early years. I had good standing in
TMO when I was active for over 10 years.  I am not active with any other
self-development / spiritual groups, though over the years I took a few courses
here and there. My participation was quite limited and I am not currently
active with any group or other practice.   And I have read a number of posts on
FLL. And participated in FFL somewhat in its early years.

 Thanks.

 Sky