The ancient rishis mentioned in the Srimad Bhagavatam were able to travel
throughout the universe using the higher spatial dimensions.  It appears to me
that scientists in our age today can find ways to travel throughout the
universe using the higher spatial dimensions too..  As such, humans can travel
to any exoplanets that can be discovered by our space satellites in the future.

 In jyotish, transformations can be achieved through the use of the 8th house,
or the field of death.  IMO, scientists  can find this through the esoteric
knowledge of higher spatial dimensions.  Specifically, Pythagoroas may have
held this knowledge through his dictum concerning the "music of the spheres".

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI50HN0Kshg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI50HN0Kshg