This web site shows a huge body of scholarly work.  Is interesting to spend
some time and poke around in it.

 http://peterffreund.com/ http://peterffreund.com/

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :
 Stotrum..

http://vedicreserve.mum.edu/stotram2.htm
http://vedicreserve.mum.edu/stotram2.htm

The Importance of Reading, Chanting, or Listening to Sanskrit..

 http://vedicreserve.mum.edu/ http://vedicreserve.mum.edu/

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/a-neuroscientist-explores-the-sanskrit-effect/

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/a-neuroscientist-explores-the-sanskrit-effect/

 India's Vedic Sanskrit pandits train for years to orally memorize and exactly
recite 3,000-year old oral texts ranging from 40,000 to over 100,000 words.

 We wanted to find out how such intense verbal memory training affects the
physical structure of their brains.

 Through the India-Trento Partnership for Advanced Research (ITPAR), we
recruited professional Vedic pandits from several government-sponsored schools
in the Delhi region; then we used structural magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
at India’s National Brain Research Center to scan the brains of pandits and