Thanks.  So, you define God as Being and consider Being necessary to
understanding the universe (is bliss) and therefore, God is necessary to the
universe.   It seems to me that based on the idea that "God's spirit entered
the world and made it whole," there is no real separation between God/Universe.
 Except in a relative world, for the purposes of teaching different concepts
that are saying the same thing, in essence.  That's where I'm at these days.
Beautiful graphic in that article—the breath of life.  :)

 Emily,

 The point I was making is that, from a materialistic or scientific point of
view, it would appear as Stephen Hawking states, that God may not appear in the
universe for humans to see the beginning of the universe.  He believes that God
is not needed in the creation, and that the universe is somewhat automatic.
But IMO this thinking is somewhat erroneous.  These scientists need a basic
course in metaphysics 101.  The Greek philosophers, like Aristotle, and the
Vedic teachings from MMY's parampara consider the necessity of recognizing the
concept of Being to understand the origins of life and the universe.  The
experience and understanding of Being is necessary know that Bliss can be
experienced in this universe here and now.  In fact one can say that everything
in the universe is made of bliss.   In essence, this point is being taught by
Christianity today--that God's spirit entered the world and made it whole.

 This concept may be the answer to understanding the existence of the higher
dimensions or hyperspace in the current super string theories by scientists
like Micheo Kaku.  The members can discuss these points if there is interest in
them.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 Can you elaborate on your question?

 This is what Roger Penrose is theorizing now too.  In effect, the universe may
be eternal.  Can we ask, when will God or heaven enter  in creation?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5d4ade9d-b0e7-34c6-a507-068c0bb98585/ss_the-big-bang-may-have-been.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5d4ade9d-b0e7-34c6-a507-068c0bb98585/ss_the-big-bang-may-have-been.html