What I love about you is your positive and friendly and non-judgmental
attitude!

 Tell me, what are you trying to accomplish in doing TM?  Enlightenment?  What
do you think that is going to get you?  What are you expecting to feel like?
What are you hoping for?  I'm guessing that you want what all human beings
want, regardless of how they try to get there.

 It's alright, I realize that this is a forum where TM and MMY are elevated to
a place of unique and radiant brilliance such  that no other tradition or
person in the history of mankind could even begin to measure up.

 To my way of thinking and perceiving....many others, and I mean many, have had
similar insights - MMY rehashed wisdom that has been around for centuries.  His
insights aren't novel.  Doesn't mean he isn't brilliant and all that he was
experienced as when he was alive.

 For you to summarily dismiss the entire body of wisdom around the word
"detachment" as false is an incredible statement.  Cracks me up.

 thank you, this has got to be the most important quote of Maharishi's that we
have to remind people of, false ideas about Yoga and detachment are so
ingrained in people not just in the west but most of all in India, including
some individuals who are acting in Maharishi's name who repeat that tired out
false attitude of detachment  junk