But what happens, when someone dies and the Vitalism goes from the body?
es·cha·tol·o·gy noun the part of theology concerned with death, judgment, and
the final destiny of the soul and of humankind.

 /

Q: The eschatology of communal TM?

 Ans: Generally the sensibility as, MMY's B.Gita poetic translation of Chapt. 2
v. 18-
 Where do we go? The Light Body..
 The premise in this work is that everything in Nature is energy. The physical
body while animate and inanimate it has this energetic reality to it.
 That energetic aspect of this is what we refer to as the subtle relative. The
subtle relative has in it order and structure, and laws that in reality may
seem quite different from the one we live in with our conscious mind and
physical bodies.

 This work in life is a part of the veda that is called laya yoga that works
with, that has to do with using the field of consciousness to positively impact
the condition and the orderliness of the energetic body.

  The energetic body or the light body, it has all kinds of name; or subtle
body, is that part of our makeup that when we ‘drop the body’, when the
physical body dies we die, the light body, the jivan, which is an aspect of
consciousness that abides in the heart, when the physical body dies then the
jivan “leaves”, so to speak, and then enters in to the reality of the light
body.

 Then it is with that light body we continue then on our journey in those locas
that we go to and then at a time of incarnation again then the condition of
that light body is going to dictate a great deal about where and what is most
appropriate for us to go to next.  Consequently, “We die.. as we live.”

 In context what this current, in this case of sunpoint is, as called “energy
work”, does not quite describe it because the essential energy of it is the
energy of consciousness itself. It is a consciousness state type practice. This
current, it is a way of enhancing or activating the inherent orderliness,
strength and healing capacity that just as the physical body has that capacity
to heal, the subtle body has that capacity too. The agency in that is our soul
energy.  This amplifies that.

 The agency of that is our soul energy which the process amplifies. That is the
beauty of it. That as a sunpoint practitioner, so to speak, in enhancing that
soul power such that it comes more to the fore and bares on the energy of the
energetic body and through it on the needs of the physical body,  emotional
body, mental body, causal body and then of course all the chakras and all of
that; this is cool and lovely to practice on yourself or others.

 It is sort of, kind of like, a concentrated group meditation of coming to a
very directed being on that, almost like a sidhi, a power.  It is not
prescriptive but immediate to each person that way.

 -Jennifer Hamilton talks on the Light body.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 The circled dot was used by the Pythagoreans and later Greeks to represent the
first metaphysical being, the Monad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monad_(philosophy) or The Absolute

 In philosophy, the concept of The Absolute, also known as Brahman, The
(Unconditioned) Ultimate, The Wholly Other, The Supreme Being, The
Absolute/Ultimate Reality, and other names, is the thing, being, entity, power,
force, reality, presence, law, principle, etc. that possesses maximal
ontological status, existential ranking, existential greatness, or
existentiality. In layman's terms, this is the one that is, in one way or
another, the greatest, truest, or most real being.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monism
 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

But what happens, when someone dies and the Vitalism goes from the body?
 Vitalism
 ..the "vital spark"

 noun
 the theory that the origin and phenomena of life are dependent on a force or
principle distinct from purely chemical or physical forces.

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitalism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitalism

 the belief that "living organisms are fundamentally different from non-living
entities because they contain some non-physical element or are governed by
different principles than are inanimate things".
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 In looking at “What is Vitalism” I see that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi promulgated
a form of Vitalism in the 1970’s as The Science of Creative Intelligence . The
Science of Creative Intelligence was a stripped down secularized
transcendentalism and offered a technique as self-study empiricism to
experience it.  Jealous religionists dragged this Vitalism in to the Federal
Courts asserting that the teaching of this in public schools amounted to
government establishment of religion and should be stopped.

 This generated a long Federal District Court case which became a discovery as
to what constitutes religion in America. Many experts were called upon in
sequence to testify. Christians arguing ™ is a religion. ™’ers refuting saying,
no this meditation and understanding around it is not a religious practice or
religion. By definition then The Science of Creative Intelligence (SCI) was
adjudicated a religion and could not be offered directly in public schools but
the practice of meditation would be okay.

 The Federal Court opinion in the case is actually really interesting
jurisprudence to read for how it delineated what are the “Indica of religion”
and applied them in the case.

 I pasted the text of the Federal Court opinion in a place on the internet as a
quick reference to find.

 See if this opens for you,
 it goes to a Yahoo group that is open and can be publicly read. Sometimes you
have to fuss with your browsers to get one that works well with Yahoo.
 Once it opens then tap on the faint “Show Message History” to open the opinion
text...

 419797Re: Is TM a New Religion? The Federal District Court

 One could posit that the eschatology of a TM community would entail vitalism.
 #

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 437914  Re: TM and Premillennialism
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/437914